Love is in the air! Or at least we hope so! We’re halfway through February and we are gearing up for a loaded schedule for the Spring. We have had our share of rain for the season and we can’t wait for some sunshine. Despite some rainy days, the good times keep rolling here at Grand Harbor. Members have a enjoyed several events this month and it’s not over. Trivia night, Valentine’s Day dinner and a movie, and our traditional weekend dining have highlighted this month. Compliments to our food and beverage staff in making these nights a success. We will close out February, with our annual Fish Fry, Friday, February 23rd and prepare for golf season.
Tonight we prepare for golf season as members will gather in the clubhouse for our annual Rules Seminar. Golf Pro, Craig Malone and member, Jim McDaniel will head up tonight’s sessions as we look forward to another great year of golf. As March approaches, MGA and PLGA play will be in full swing weekly and Couples Golf returns Thursday, March 15th. Be sure to check out a list of our upcoming golf and social events for the next month listed below.
- Friday, February 23rd – Fish Fry
- Saturday, March 3rd – Member Meet & Greet
- Sunday, March 4th – 1st Sunday Lunch
- Wednesday, March 7th – Sports Trivia
- Thursday, March 8th – Italian Night
- Friday, March 9th – Ladies Bridge Luncheon
- Saturday, March 10th – Picture Scavenger Hunt
- Tuesday, March 13th – Book Club
- Wednesday, March 14th – LGA Opening Day
- Thursday, March 15th – Couples Golf, 9 & Dine
- Friday, March 16th – St. Patty’s Day/ Mike O’Shea Tournament
We’ll be staying busy the next couple of weeks. Members don’t stay at home this Spring, come join us and let’s make new memories together. For more details and upcoming events please be sure to check out our Calendar.