Clubhouse Renovations Update – 4.20.20
Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend. Thank all of you for adjusting to the Club guidelines during these challenging times. If you watched our video from Friday’s email, we said Demolition Work would start today. Due to the current weather conditions, work has been moved to start Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020.
- Temporary construction road to be graded from grand harbor boulevard behind scoreboard
- There are 3 tall pines marked that are scheduled to come down this week to help with temporary road
- These trees are in area where the new parking area will be
- Golf Cart path has been marked identifying the area that will need to be removed
- Temporary golf cart path has been marked – PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION
- Porch scheduled to be removed
- Working with contractor on getting certain kitchen equipment ordered sooner in preparation to move current equipment to Cabana once we are able to open again.
Thank you again for everyone’s cooperation,