We are pleased to announce the arrival of our new General Manager, Bob Swezey (pronounced ‘Sway-zee’). We’ve been searching for the talents that Bob brings to the Club as our brand and reach continues to grow. We are excited to bring a highly experienced manager to take Grand Harbor to greater heights.
“Grand Harbor is a wonderful community with a great membership, golf course and amenities. Kellie and I can’t wait to add value to all operations and join the Grand Harbor Family.” – Bob & Kellie Swezey
- PGA Member for 35 years
- Golf management, resort / recreation amenities, hospitality, entertainment, lodging, real estate development, sales/marketing, HOA’s
- Oversight of over 40 golf/resort properties in his career through the PGA Tour, Kemper Sports and large residential/commercial developers.
- Regional and national awards for excellence and leadership through the PGA, National Golf Owners Association and National Golf Foundation
- Has served on over a dozen Board of Directors for charities, foundations, college athletics and HOA’s
- Originally from Chadds Ford, PA
- Attended the University of South Carolina
- Married to Kellie (originally from Indianapolis)
- Two children and a grandbaby girl
- Interests include family, college sports, art, horses & traveling
Bob and Kellie, welcome to the Grand Harbor Family! Our staff and membership look forward to your leadership!